Friday, February 2, 2018

I'm baaaaccck!!!


It's been a while...I visited my blog this morning and all of the posts had been removed.  That really irritated me.  So I am going to repost what was up and give it a day for everyone to read my old stuff and get used to my  my "feistiness".  I love my kids, I can't watch what is going on without kicking and screaming.  I took my daughter out of public school, but I can't turn my back on your children, no one is going to fix this for them.  We have to be heard, we are wasting precious time.

 I'm hoping to make the time daily to at least just put out informative "from the horses mouth" info on what is happening in school.  There are some very very sick things happening in schools.  I hope to be able to have a dialog and we can connect the dots together.  Unfortunately this all boils down to greed and power.  Our children are collateral damage.

I'm also going to be starting another blog (Lord willing) on what is going on in the Universities, because I'm seeing issues with higher education.   It is worthless anymore unfortunately.  That will be detailed in full.  With lots of juicy credible sources.

I hope to hear your thoughts and look forward to taking back our children futures!  Last time I blogged, it was very quiet.  Feel free to go nuts!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment